Our training policy
- The primary target groups for the CPD training provided by RMA Training Pty Ltd are registered migration agents and Australian legal practitioners.
- Other individuals may also attend CPD training activities and are not subject to the attendance requirements outlined below.
Attendance and completion
- In accordance with requirements by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) for face-to-face (including live online) delivery of CPD activities, individual attendees must be physically present for the full length of the CPD activity.
- CPD activities may include group tasks which must be attended and completed by all attendees as part of their mandatory attendance.
- Private study activities include a test which must be passed before points can be recorded for RMAs.
- The Office of the MARA will be notified electronically of attendees who successfully complete the CPD activity as soon as practicable but in any case within 14 days of the activity being completed.
- RMA Training will keep records of each attendee who does not complete the activity and details of non-completion.
- Each attendee will be required to confirm their attendance.
- A Statement of Completion will be given on request to an individual attendee who meets the attendance policy requirements.
Cancellation of the CPD Activity
- A CPD activity may be cancelled at the discretion of RMA Training for any just reason.
Fees and Refunds
- Fees are payable per CPD activity at the time of enrolment.
- Where an applicant cancels his or her attendance within 24 hours of the start of the activity, fees paid will not be refunded. Fees paid may however be transferred to another activity at the discretion of RMA Training.
- A cancellation fee of 25% of the total fee paid may be charged if the applicant cancels his or her attendance more than 24 hours and within 3 days of the start of the activity.
- A cancellation fee of 10% of the total activity fee may be charged if the applicant cancels his or her attendance more than 3 days before the start of the activity.
- Fees paid in advance are to be refunded in total if RMA Training cancels the activity.
- Where an attendee must leave the training early due to exceptional circumstances, he or she may apply for a refund for the CPD activities not completed.
- Unless the activity is cancelled by RMA Training, refunds may not include bank or credit card transaction fees.